Designed for odontologists and oral and maxillofacial surgeons with some experience in the field of implantology.
Curso certificado por la Universidad Europea de Valencia
1st edition: 27th, 28th and 29th May 2019
2nd edition: 14th, 15th and 16th October 2019
8 live surgeries
Program designed in which the theoretical content is combined with the practical and in which each student:
Acquires the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge to incorporate into their daily clinical practice the inmediate loading techniques for implantology in single-piece, partial and complete edentulous cases.
- Live surgery of complete upper maxilla: attachment of 6 implants for inmediate loading.
- Live surgery of complete lower maxilla: all on four for inmediate loading.
- Live surgery for partial upper and lower edentulous case.
- Live surgery of complete upper maxilla severe posterior atrophy: attaching 4 implants in the premaxilla and two zygomatic implants in the posterior region for inmediate loading.
- Live surgery covering attachment of 2 implants to treat a partial edentulous maxilla to replace lower incisors for inmediate loading.
- Workshop on prosthetic abutments for inmediate loading.
- Live surgery with inmediate implants after extraction in the top centre incisor.
- Live surgery of 2 implants after extraction for treating a partial upper edentulous case.
- Live surgery of single implants after extraction in the front maxilla region.
- Classic protocol for loading implants and dental prosthesis.
- Evolution of inmediate loading.
- Biological foundations of inmediate loading.
- Patient screening.
- Requirements for inmediate loading.
- Initial implant stability.
- What is the minimum torque?
- Particularities of inmediate loading in single-piece. Partial and complete edentulous cases.
- Inmediate loading of temporary pieces.
- Clinical and laboratory procedures.
- Complete edentulous cases.
- Handling soft and hard tissues in the front region.
- Importance of the diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Communication with the patient.
- Radiological examination.
- The key to dental extraction.
- Inmediate implant post extraction.
- Inmediate functionality.
- Treatment of soft and hard tissues.
- Diagnosis mistake.
- Implant failure: 4 important mistakes.
- Advanced surgical technique.
- Surgical protocol. Technique standardisation