Designed for odontologists and oral and maxillofacial surgeons with some experience in the field of implantology.
1st edition: 8th, 9th and 10th April 2019
2nd edition: 16th, 17th and 18th September 2019
8 live surgeries
Program designed in which the theoretical content is combined with the practical and in which each student:
- Acquires knowledge and skills in tissue management techniques in order to incorporate them into their daily clinical practice, in unitary, partial and total edentulism cases.
- Live surgery of a partial section of the upper or lower maxilla to show the drilling protocol step by step.
- Live surgery of complete lower maxilla for immediate loading: All on four technique.
- Live surgery of complete upper and lower maxilla for immediate loading: Handling different bone densities with the ADVAN system.
- Live surgery of partial lower section of the maxilla. Lower incisive group.
- Live surgery with immediate implants after extraction in the top front cosmetic region, associated to the technique of connective tissue and immediate loading.
- Live minimally invasive surgery of complete upper maxilla for immediate loading.
- Drilling protocol workshop on pig maxilla.
- Prosthetic abutments workshop. Handling prosthetic abutments and the different prosthetic options.
- Evolution of implantology in the alst 20 years.
- Biological foundation and drilling protocol of the ADVAN system.
- Presentation of outcomes two years after treatment.
- Importance of the implant-prosthetic abutment complex for marginal bone remodelling.
- GFA: key factor in unitary rehabilitation.
- Success factors in inmediate loading.
- Final prosthetic rehabilitation.